Friday, May 30, 2008

"Watch A Four-Some" -Sex in the City Opens Wide

As if you didn't hear about the movie, it's finally opening today nation wide. Folks have been calling it "the Super Bowl for Women" or "the biggest Girls Night Out ever!" Whatever. Now I'll admit to watching the show once or twice, but I'd be hard pressed to see myself in line to see the movie. However if I was a gambling man, I'd bet that it would be a smarter choice (for a single dude) to get a ticket early and sit through a couple of show times and scout out all the single sitted chicks in the dark, willing to share her "Milk Duds" w/ some stranger (if you know what I'm sayin'). Or you can add that "extra butter" on her popcorn (if you get my drift wink)...No? Me either, but it sounded good. Anyways, as I was saying, Friday night, switch it up a bit from the tired club scene brother, and swallow your pride along w/ the extra large Sprite, and go see the movie. It'll be a great line opener, once them lights come back on. Plus if your REALLY lucky (notice how I capitalized & bolded "really"), after a couple of hard cosmos, maybe she'll let you show her who's really "Mr. Big." (...Disappointment that is, lol)

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"