Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.40)

I call myself trying kill two birds with one stone last Thursday, when I attempted to attend the Hennessey party at the Rivington hotel hosted by my man Datwon Thomas (of KING /XXL Magazine fame) but was rudely awaken, when doors were shut at 9pm (over capacity my ass)! So around the corner (mad early) we go, to wait for Rasu's (Coup D'Etat BK) B'day jump-off At Libations to ummm...jump-off. So Ashley "Ashy", Chandon, Kimberly "Hut One, Hut Two" Hutton, and myself (looking like lost Prom goers) wound up ordering food, till the place filled up, And boy did it! Seems like EVERYONE from "Pan" (Trace Mag) to Fly Lady Di, to Game Rebellion showed up to show love for ya boy Rasu. "L.A." (Lyshaan Hall) came late (as expected), but yet so on time. Cause I was done, and ready to bounce. I combed over the pics but still ...no you.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"