Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.44)

Remember how in the Ernie Gaines ("On Another Note") posting I was preachin' to you about fate? Well here's more evidence. Friday I get a call from Kwesi apologizing about the late pictures he needed to sent me for ("Boutiquer Frequer") and asked if my "Wunder Twin" Ashley was up to the task of styling for the "Teach the Babies" fashion fundraiser to be held on Monday. Which is only two days away!!! I agreed for her, and we both decided to meet up w/ Zebi and Wendy (of Born As A Raggamuffin) Saturday for the model fitting (which I wasn't gonna miss..feel me). However little did know that I was being set up to be "adopted" by Zebi's youngling and made into a "Yoda of Lego's". I was all good though, cause in between "Hide & Seek" and "Airplane" plus the Lego's, I did manage to get some cool "behind the scenes" shots to show off to you guys. Besides, it is suppose to be about the kids...Right?

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"