Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.38)

Saturday just past, I had the pleasure of attending an intimate concert performance of Musiq Soulchild's, hosted by VIBE and Seagram's, held at Kiss & Fly. A dope spot I've never heard of, let alone been to. Originally to be held at Guest House (as you can plainly see on the flier) It was relocated to this newer spot the day of (! Someone owes me cab fare) which I think was a better look anyhow. Not that I'm vane or anything but the crowd was not that attractive. I was hard pressed to find folks to take pictures of. At one point I had to actually HIDE my camera, to avoid being asked to take a picture lol! I'm not sure who's running promotions on this but, It must've leaked out to the Shadow (night club) crowd. As the show started, I think the "beautiful people" got bussed in cause, I managed to get SOME shots off of folks that were "camera ready" that were in the crowd. This was a tough one man, but enjoy none the less. BTW Musiq's act was a four song set, but it still killed some peoples WHOLE concerts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Musiq has a strong following of fine women. Damn! I wish a brother would of known of this event. I would of got my t-pain on and buy shorties drinks all night...

www.FollowDaLeader.com

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"