Friday, May 9, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.35)

Wednesday past, I made it my business to stop by the Gallery Bar reception event for the raw yet talented, (no-longer) starving artist Fly Lady Di. We had known of each other in passing, and one day chatted things up a bit. Since then, she's been a beacon of creative inspiration of me! Plus she's a cutie too! I came straight from a GQ & Grand Marnier affair over to her event and was shocked to find it packed out so early in the night. I would have showed up to show love & support either way, however there was an open bar and live performances, that made the event even that much sweeter. No to forget that, Honey Larochelle got on the mic, and did her damn thang as well too. Di, If you goal was to get folks excited about the arts and painting again, then mission accomplished. Stay Fly-y-y-y-yy-yy-y!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"