Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Lost At SEA"-Food for Thought























St.Valentine's Day
, you're stumped for ideas on where to take your "Baby Boo", "Honey Bunny" (or whatever nauseating pet name you call her) out on the town to eat. I say take her out to SEA. No, I don't mean rent a boat. I'm referring to the beautifully designed Thai restaurant located in the heart of Williamsburg. Sure there's another located on 2nd Ave. in the city, but this one makes that spot look like an elevator. The word "intimate" was created especially to describe this place and I haven't even spoke about the food yet. Once you walk in your first reaction is to start checking your credit card balance, but it is surprisingly CHEAP and GOOD (btw try the salmon). "No baby I'll pay." will be coming out of YOUR mouth this time 'round.
SEA -Thai Restaurant
114 N 6th St
Brooklyn, NY
(718) 384-8850

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"