Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Get Into the Party Life"-Tues. is the NEW Fri.

I'm not one to brag but, I'll be attending the hush hush Smirnoff event that going down tonight that's gonna be huge! Look at the names performing on the invite...
bananas right?!?
If you'll be there give me a holla, I'll "shoot" you and blog you later. If you're not going to be there, fear not I have something almost as good.
If you're free after work and in need of a good massage and listen to great music, well I got both at VENTO (14th St. Hudson & 9th Ave.) located downstairs just show up. Then afterwards, we're headed to HOME (27th and 10th & 11th Ave.) for Bad Boy artist Cheri Dennis album release party. So start call work to take off Wed. it'll be a long GREAT night!

"A gift from me to you"
Host: the Minority Report
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at
6pm-11pm (Vento)
1pm-4am (Home)
Location: Vento / Home
Street: 675 Hudson / 532 W. 27th St
Two parties one night!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"