Monday, February 11, 2008

"Color Me Bad"- the Fly Spy

Man, I'm mad that I didn't think of this a looong time ago. I would have made my life that much easier getting dressed in the morning. They do say "the simplest ideas, are often the best." This definitely tops the lot. A good friend of mine actual put me on to this helpful advice about color-coding my closet. You see while we were exploring through her closet (no, I wasn't looking for R. Kelly),
I saw that she used this method as a means to organize her wears. That's when a light switch went on in my head, and I thought
"That makes so much sense."
I need to re-do my closet in this fashion. Once I returned home, rearranged my closet (by color) to my liking, it instantly made looking for what I needed to wear less troubling and time consuming.
The Minority Report
recommends you should try this too.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"