Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Amerykah Needs Discipline"-New Music from Erykah Badu & Janet Jackson

Janet had hit it right on the nose when she sung "You don't know what you got till it's gone."
It's so true, especially when you're missing good music in your life. But luckily there's another saying I stand by, "Good things come in pairs." Today is proof of that in the record stores, because both ladies are finally releasing work, that I hope will cure our much needed fix. To be quite honest with you, I'm not a huge Janet (Ms. Jackson if you're nasty) fan. But if it's good it's good. However I did hear some joints off Badu's piece, that I'm looking forward to giving a deeper listening to. Anyways, if you're playing hooky from work to catch Janet in Times Square hit me up and give me "feedback."
New Amerykah -Erykah Badu / Discipline -Janet Jackson
On Sale Today

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"