Monday, March 10, 2008

"Some Notorious Acting to Do" -B.I.G. Gets Played

So there you have it my friends. You are now look the future of rap(ping actors that is). Jamal "Gravy" Woolard has officially received his SAG card the other day, when it was announced that he will be playing the lead role in the upcoming biographical film based on the late rapper the Notorious B.I.G. "Gravy"s only other scripted role to date, was the incidence at HOT97 radio station, were he was at the receiving end of a bullet...in the rapper's crapper ("Who shot ya?"). So this will be his first ON-SCREEN appearance, that we know of. This is all well and fine, but what I'm really waiting to hear is, who's taking on the role of Faith (I vote Lauren London) or even Lil' Kim for that matter? Either way "the Bootleg man" got my money EARLY on this one! Umm...I wonder if he got "Shottas 2" maybe?
Give me both and they BETTER be clear!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"