Friday, March 21, 2008

"Oh Me So Coney" -Coney Island's Return!

You can come up off your knees now, cause your favorite vacation spot for Easter weekend has one mo' lust for life left in her. What was thought to be a curtain call last Fall, plans to close the famed Brooklyn amusement park have be put off for at least one more season till decisions are made to determine it fate. My question is, with ALL those fortune tellers that occupy the boardwalk out there, why didn't at least one of them see this coming? I was actually looking forward to the renovations. Lord knows that the last time I visited, I was put off by all the floating diapers, condoms and syringe needles in the water. Let alone the crabs I came home with too...No, it's not those types of crabs man.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"