Friday, June 20, 2008

"Get Into the Party Life" -In Those Jeans!

I don't think I have to explain to you the ramifications if you miss this one tonight! Year in and year out this one event has grown beyond everyone's expectations! I would love to sit down and tell you some of my fondest memories about WHITE SHIRT BLUE JEANS, but I'm on the run trying to find something laser sharp to wear tonight!

White Shirt Blue Jeans Reunion

Djumbalah -1370 Ralph Ave.
10pm-4am
Adv. tix $20 (347-260-3261)
feat. Japan's own Mighty Crown & DJ Kohey
vs. BK's own Sound Proof, DJ Magic & DJ Boof
Sponored by Coup D'etat BK, New York Kings, the Bkc,Private Stock, Village Slum, Rich Yung, Miss Sanchez, Nooka, & the Minority Report

Then on Sat. June 21st check these joints out!

I've been hearing about this cat Dante and his infamous fried chicken parties for a mintue now so I'm hyped to see it lives up to it. He was just featured in TRACE magazine so I KNOW the line will be long...with me in front w/ an empty plate & stomach.

Dante's Fried Chicken
the Yard -388-400 Carroll St.
1pm-9pm
Rsvp: kfcrip@gmail.com

Backyard Couture
Fashion Show and Sidewalk concert
Harriet's Alter Ego -
293 Flatbush Ave. near St. Mark's Pl.
5pm-11pm
(show 6:30pm)
Shopping/music/BBQ/drinks
feat. Sarah White, HeaVy, 77Klash, Sweetie
Free!

Then later on that night EVERYONE and they momma is going to Keistar Production's Flavors 90's Party
Element - 225 E. Houston St. near Essex @ Ave. A
11pm-4am $10 B4 12am $15 after 21 & over
Music by DJ Spinna w/ special guest DJ Scratch of EPMD

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"