Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Flashing Lights" Paprazzi Pics (Pt. 52)

Okay folks, here are the pictures from last Saturday's WONDER-Full event presented by Keistar Productions, you've all been "googling" the web for. I know that I don't have to tell you that, this one was for the record books! Not only was it one of the biggest turnouts, but Stevie himself...YES you read right, Stevie Wonder in the flesh showed up and he SUNG too! Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of that because err...umm...I'll explain that to you later. But anyway, bottom line, it was a very MOVING, soulful affair for the music and the man. I couldn't cover EVERYTHING, but what I did manage to shoot I was happy with. It's a shame if you missed it. I almost choked myself for leaving before he arrived, so I can just imagine how you feel for missing the whole damn thing. Well, guess I'll see you at the WHITE SHIRT BLUE JEANS event Fri. and the '90's party Sat. I hope you've learned a lesson from this.
(*FYI, you NEED to save the date Aug. 9th for the "Rock the BlocK" BK block party we're cooking up too.) We're working on making this Summer the best yet!

1 comment:

Vee (Scratch) said...

Cool photos.
I missed the event, next time?
Stevie really showed up?!? That's kinda crazy.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"