Friday, June 13, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.50)

Hey,did I ever tell you about this event I attended at the Earnest Sewn flagship store last Friday? Well, now you know. They're releasing a more economy minded (i.e. cheaper) line of the brand to make them more accessible to the common (i.e. broke) man. Let me tell you, it was "hipster heaven" inside there man. Damn near everyone was really fashionably dressed.
Of course around the (open) bar area, it was extremely packed, so drinks for me was out of the question. And my accomplice (Ashy) doesn't drink so, she couldn't give two s**ts about the bar any ol' way. Ran into Peter Hadar there, that actress Chloe' something (I forget her last name), Carrie (formerly of Creative Rec/Crooks & Castle sales) plus a new friend that works for Earnest too. Had to bounce early cause for one it was too packed in there, plus Ash and I had a Stylistics Agency meeting with Young Lord regarding Ernie Gaines new look. View the pics to see what went down!


No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"