Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.58)

Here are some "lost" photos I took at the Puma store of a private Estelle performance that went on the same day as Keistar's WONDER-Full party. I was in the city killing time till the Stevie joint kicked off, and remembered that Autumn (Diggiwax) had invited me out to this particular event. But get this, not only were Ash and I ushered up front to the stage, but I actually got ON STAGE during one of her songs (I forget which one...and NO it's not "American Boy!") I have a picture of that somewhere, I'll find it to show you. Ah...here it is BINGO! After our on stage "dubbin' session" she pulled me aside and asked with her thick Brit accent, "Do you always carry a large banana in your pocket?" I nodded "Yes" and said "...And two WALNUTS too!" We both laughed and...oh, well I'll tell you the rest when I get back...from her flat in London (wink). *BTW someone in the styling dept. forgot that Estelle and Angie Martinez were wearing the SAME outfit! Lol.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i remember that night. it was pouring the entire day.

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"