Friday, June 13, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.51)

What was suppose to be the prelude to tomorrow's WONDER-Full party, it wound up being a BIG disappointment due to the rain. If you had came, you would have swore you walked on to the set of the Matrix:Reloaded during the Zion dance scene (lol). It was just that crazy! Only ten minutes after Sallomazing!, Ashley and I arrived, museum management pulled the plug. Claiming it was a "safety" issue if the party were to continue. NO, it's a safety issue for YOU if stopped the party, is what I thought. I was "boo-ing" right along with everyone else. Oh well, I'M hoping they give DJ Spinna a "rain date" Brooklyn NEEDS another party like that. Now I REALLY can't wait for "Rock the BlocK" (on Aug 9th) even more. DJ Scratch and Spinna are gonna KILL the "B.I.G. Pimpin' " Jay-Z & Biggie tribute on that day. Anyway, the pic you see below w/ L.A., Chandon and I with our back to you are of us thinking up a plan B, for the team to hit up. To be continued...

2 comments:

Sallomazing! said...

hellz yeah!!! I'm all over this one baby!!!!

Anonymous said...

kid on the bike looks like my cousin anton

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"