Monday, June 23, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.55)

Remember a few postings back, how I was telling you about how I missed Stevie's appearance by a hair? Well, here's the real reason why. Chandon and co. were hosting a loft event called "South Beach In BK" around the way, and said I needed to be present. The space was massive, yet intimate at the same time. Here was band equipment set up, so I'm guessing there was (or was going to be) a live performance. And boy was it! Singer Raye 6 DESTROYED her set, leaving me awestruck! I've known her for some time now, but never like this! Sallomazing! and L.A. finally caught up to Ash and I, plus Nicole James, & Kai (718 Bodega) showed up too, turning this into a real "family" affair. It was a great turn-out, but nothing can replace seeing STEVIE WONDER man, sorry. That's just real.

1 comment:

BODEGA said...

Kia??? come on Al...tear b/c it's Kai

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"