Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"The Hill Is Gone Away"- Clinton Just Admit It & Quit It

"Just keep smiling bitch! You better be glad we on T.V. or I'd throw this cold ass water right in yo mother f**kin' face! You understand me? Huh? Water for yo ol' fish ass face! SPLASH! Now talk s**t!"

Now this what I looks like he WANTS to say, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Anyways, it looks to be the end of the line (finally!) for the Hill-Billies. With the help of some super delegates showing support for "Obee" I will secure the numbers need to lock him down as the overall Democratic party nomination. After that the true battle begins! So all your support to get in the Oval office must be magnified to weather the storm for the "real" race against John McCain. Save Obama from the drama!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"