Friday, July 10, 2009

"Representin' BK To the Fullest!" -B.I.G & Jay-Z Reunite! Sat. Aug.15th "Rock the Block BK"

You've probably heard by now that a good amount of key "Brookly
nistas"
are planning a HUGE arts festival down in the DUMBO called "Rock the Block BK" right? Well here's the kicker, at the end of the concert (yeah, they'll be a live show, I'll explain who later) we'll be starting off the after party with one of the BIGGEST (pun intended) musical tributes Brooklyn's even seen! "B.I.G. Pimpin' " salutes the two best that ever did it. Jay & Big not only made Brooklyn iconic world wide, they defined what BK swagger was. Period dot! Enough talk, here's the quote for quote of exactly what I mean!

Tale of the tape (deck):
Jay-Z aka S Dot Carter, Jigga Man, Iceberg Slim, Young Vito, J-Hova, the God MC, J to the A, William H. Holla, born Shawn Carter, "Greatest Rapper Alive."

the Notorious B.I.G.
aka Biggie, aka Biggle Smalls, B.I.G., Frank White, Francis M.H. White, the King of NY, Big Poppa, born Christopher Wallace, "Greatest Rapper of All Time."

B.I.G. said..
"...And I'am, Crooklyn's finest, you rewind this, Bad Boy's behind us!"

"Live from Bedford-Stuyvesant, it's the livest one, representin' BK to the fullest.."

"Your daughter's tied up in a Brooklyn basement..."

"...You got it nigga flaunt it, that Brooklyn bullshit, we on it!"


"Tims for my hooligans in Brooklyn..."


"Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at?"

"...Spread love, it's the Brooklyn way!"

" My Bed-Stuy flow's malicious, delicious. F**k three wishes, I made my road to riches..."

"This goes out to by Brooklyn crew, put ya hands up in the air if ya feel me"

" Niggaz can't harm me, I keep the army. Is Brooklyn in the house? Without a doubt.

But
Jay-Z said...
"But if a man test my Stuy, I promise he won't like my reply"

"Like a momma you birth me, Brooklyn you nursed me. School me with that hard knocks better than Berkley"

"Bed-Stuy, Brownsville, C.I. the best in the game since Daddy Kane & B.I."

"Cough up a lung, where I'm from, Marcy son! Ain't nothin' nice..."

"For my Brownsville neighbors, how about some hardcore?"

"I'm ballin' for real, you keep pump fakin' it. Manhattan keeps on faking it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it! Yeah!"

"You crazy? You think your little bit of rhymes can play me? I from Marcy, I'm varsity chump, you JV."

"Get ya chain tookin', I might do it myself , I'm so Brooklyn!"

"Went solo on that ass, but it's still the same.
Brooklyn be the place where I serve them thangs."

"I'm from Marcy son, just thought I'd remind yall."

WOW! They made Brooklyn more than just a borough, It's a state of mind now! Come August 15th EVERYBODY attending "Rock the Block BK" will be from Brooklyn for a day.
Join us please, as we most proudly present to you...

Sat. Aug 15th
Rock the Block & Keistar
Productions presents
"B.I.G. Pimpin' " -
the B.I.G & Jay-Z Musical Reunion!
Dumbo Loft- 155 Water St. near Pearl St.
Music by your favorite DJ's two DJs
Spinna & the Legendary Scratch
10pm-2am


"Jay-Z & Biggie Smalls n***a shit ya drawer!
Brooklyn goin out for all!"

4 comments:

free said...

I'll be there

Conner said...

Round 2! Looking forward to another dope one.

Unknown said...

Go Brooklyn!!! I'm there!!!

litalewis said...

Ohhhsheeiit, ohhhsheeiittt...I need me a Spike Lee Brooklyn cap for this! Gotto highlight this line from Jigga man: "I'm ballin' for real, you keep pump fakin' it. Manhattan keeps on faking it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it! Yeah!"

Ohhman...get it, gett, it, getttt ittt...and I accompanied that with a dance! Now you know! See you there Brooklyn!

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"