Wednesday, July 8, 2009

" A Real Rok (One) & Roller (Skates)!" -Let's Get Down & Derby, One LAST Time

Well folks I got a bit of good news and then some bad. Good news is, one of my FAVORITE theme parties is returning to Brooklyn this Saturday at Studio B! However the bad news is, this will be the LAST one there! I'm bummed out about that but I won't let that stop me from having a great time. Mind you I DON'T skate, but the music and watching others have a good time is worth the price of admission to me.

Saturday July 11th
"Down & Derby" – The BEST party on wheels!
Studio B -259 Banker St, b/w Mesorle & Calyer (Greenpoint, Brooklyn)
10pm-4am
10pm-11pm enjoy a Colt 45 open bar
19and over
Disco Tunes by Rok One (The Bangers)
Dj Duane (NegroClash). & Eli Esobar
$5 admission with RSVP. To RSVP visit: www.downandderby.org

Skate rental is limited so get there early to guarantee, skating dancing, drinking and falling on your ass!
Dress code: Be Creative!
GUYS: knee high tube socks, neon tank tops, headbands, wristbands, fro and flattops
GIRLS: thighs of steel on two inch wheels, with striped short shorts to seal the deal

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"