Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.156)

Sunday I woke up (a miracle in itself after 12hrs. at "BK ALL DAY!") with all the intentions of catching the last day of sales at Ikea (in Red Hook). But after reconsidering the mayhem out there, I made a b-line straight over to peep out Afro-Punk down at BAM. I had almost forgotten about it with SO much going on over the weekend. Looking TOO dress for this, I slide home changed clothes, and rode back down there on "the Beast" (which is my tricked out re-painted Schwinn Stingray a bought awhile back this year). I didn't stay too long, just enough time to make a few new friends and give "pounds" out to the old ones, like I was an English man! Lol! Bounced on over to Weeksville, where the Ahficionados were playing for a Blk Jks /Blitz the Ambassador show (I'll have pics later) Sheesh! I was beat after all that. Made it back out there Monday to catch Janelle Monae's show (for the twelveth time), and took the flicks you're about to see. If I didn't see you I'll catch you at the Afro-Punk block party this Sunday then.


1 comment:

FLY LADY DI said...

suuuuuuper fresssh mural! yo they went IN!

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"