Friday, July 24, 2009

"And If Ya Don't Know NOW Ya Know N****" -"B.I.G. Pimpin' " Rules Rock the Block BK

Okay folks, I KNOW you're well aware that two of not only Hip-Hop's but Brooklyn's greatest talent will be coming together on one night right?!? Sure I COULD mean B.I.G & Jay-Z, but I'm also referring to DJ Spinna & Scratch as well people! Saturday Aug. 15th, Brooklyn will honor Brooklyn at this Summer's most buzzed about event "Rock the Block BK!" The concert, fashion show, spoken word, festival, party that will showcase the very best BK has to offer...and more! Now I love a good original soul sample, and here's some I've pulled together from "Brooklyn's finest" from their separate hits. Enjoy'em responsibly like I do.

Sat. Aug 15th
Rock the Block & Keistar
Productions presents
"B.I.G. Pimpin' " -
the B.I.G & Jay-Z Musical Reunion!
Dumbo Loft- 155 Water St. near Pearl St.
Music by your favorite DJ's two DJs
Spinna & the Legendary Scratch
10pm-3am


"Jay-Z & Biggie Smalls n***a shit ya drawer!
Brooklyn
goin' out for all!"

Get tix now!
RocktheBlockBK.com

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"