Thursday, September 4, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.83)

Now this event right here was THEE BEST time I had in a minute...well since Rock the Block BK at least. Why? I'll explain. First off, L.A. was not only ON time, but he was calling ME to see If I was ready (rare)! Once we (Tiara, L.A. & I ) arrive we find a parking spot within two mins. AND get in with the quickness. Boom! On point. We not only get ushered in by Keita (KeiStar Productions) herself, but she gave us drink tickets that wind up being bottle tickets. We're like F' it and "ball out." Lol! Soon after, Frei (DJ Blackocaine/
Ahficionados)
shows up and gets sexually harassed by some "E'ed" up white chick, that had way too much past her limit. I'm in steadily in her ear, pumping her up to f%#k with him some more. Hill-Larry-Us! You see he's not amused by this one bit, in one of these pics below. It back fires on me, and she starts corning me with the kissy face. "Ummm, I'll pass but my man here is with it" I said pointing to a unsuspecting L.A. pouring his 5th glass. She goes in to plant a sloppy one on his mouth, MUWAH! That's when he gets all "Black Rob" on her and backs up like "WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! YO!" Straight Sit-Com folks! First time a black man had to call security on a white chick! I wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes and we finally get to enjoy just the music for once. You could tell Spinna was in the "zone!" Each joint was better than the next, steady building up. Dance circles were breaking out all over the place...in all THREE rooms! Maxwell (no pictures please), Raphael Saadiq (red blazer!), and Q-Tip w/Ali (brothers, you late) all came out to see what all the noise was about. Can't wait till the next one!





No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"