Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Warm It Up (Mc)Cain!" -Obama Debate Lines Leaked!

Yesterday I received a mysterious e-mail for an anonymous person claiming that not only has Obama become close pals w/ "Jay Hova", he's also having him ghost write his opening lines for the now canceled debate tomorrow! Word?!? I wrote back with the quickness to follow up on this seemingly tall tell, and got my new source to leak the intercepted Blackberry message of what "Jigga My Nigga" wrote for O-Diddy. Here's just a snippet:

"Come, get some, you Republican bum
I take the cake but you can't get a crumb.
From the political, superior, ultimate, plus I'm articulate, - while you on that dumb shit!
I'm the original, Asiatic, acrobatic
There you have it, now get dramatic
Creatin hype in Denver at the DNC.
Speeches pack'em in mean, like Bruce Springsteen
I provide a style that's mild and meanwhile
puttin' you & Bush asses out to exile
Make you tumble and stumble, in a rumble just CRUMBLE, and I'm still calm and humble.
And on the mic I ravage, not like a savage
but in my own way of doin' damage
As I design the genuine line
Now who'll be sworn in the zero-nine?"

"You CAN'T warm it up McCain!"

I think they working on puttin' music to this, and placing it as a hidden track on Jay-Z's "Blue-Print 3" album. What's next a picture of the soon-to-be Prez on Air-Force One IN some Air Force Ones?

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"