Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt. 93)

Rarely do I make a big deal about celebrating my B'day (last Fri at Tamboril) but this was a good year, plus I have GREAT folks around to bring it in with so...F#@k it, why the hell NOT?!? And I'll honestly say, this was the best one in a looong while. It got off to a late start, but it was a "fashionably late" start (lol). As you'll soon notice in the pics below, it was alot of love going around the room. I couldn't tell you who all showed face cause I honestly was too saucy to remember (lmao). How I still managed to pull off taking pics is any one's guess, but there they are in full color for your enjoyment. If you couldn't make it all is forgiven once I see you this Fri. attending our "Sew Far, Soul Good!" event at the Pink Room! Now it's the Libras turn to party. Don't wait too late to cop your tix man!



No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"