Friday, September 5, 2008

"A (Rag &) Bone To Pick With You..."-Rag & Bone Store Now Open, the Fly Spy

Oh, did you get an invite for the Rag & Bone Fall fashion show tonight? Well don't feel too too bad, cause you can still be the first to check out the new store that just recently opened up on Christopher St. near Bleeker. Yeah, it's in the "gayest" neighborhood on the Eastern coast but I'm sure you've been in rougher neighborhoods... Right? Trust me though, the interior decor is "straight" fire! From the brick walls to the original chandelier and aluminum ceiling, it's a fine addition to their expanding market for retail. My favorite detail is the roomy dressing room with half circle brick steps leading to them. DOPE! Or the old school style light bulbs used to light the place up. AWESOME! And I have yet to mention the clothes, which I think you should form an option of once to go peep the spot out for yourself.



No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"