Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.86)

Don't ask HOW I manage to get all this done in a day, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. But Sunday, I started off meeting up with even MORE Brits living in NY, at Havana Outpost. That was also the location to meet up with Lichiban, artist extraordinaire, to discuss invite design concepts for that "Sew Far, So Good!" event coming up on the 26th (@ the Pink room). Once everyone was present and accounted for we all headed over to the Brooklyn Urban Indie Market on Myrtle near Tamboril (the spot where the huge Virgo b'day bash is happening Fri. Sept 19th). Over there I ran into the Coup D'etat crew and meet even MORE Virgo's looking to join in with us, to celebrate their born day at Tamboril (again it's on Fri. Sept. 19th). Once that was done, I headed out over to Harriet's (Alter Ego) to host the first of her Stylized Sunday series. Looks to be a great start to a nice fall series of events.





1 comment:

maylady84 said...

Where oh where can I find that green dress! I must have it!

Nice blog by the way. I will be dropping by. hope u don't mind! :) LOL

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"