Friday, September 19, 2008

"And We Gon' Party Like It's Ya B'day" -Wait...It Is!

Looking to get nutty tonight? Never mind you, I was mainly talking about myself. And hey, why not?!? A B'day only comes once a year, and I'm EXCITED to bring it in w/friends old AND new...and YOU!

Fri. Sept. 19th
"Virgo Tendencies" -The Virgo Finale!
Tamboril-527 Myrtle Ave. near Grand St.
Clinton Hill BK, behind Pratt U.
10pm-4am
Music by fellow Virgo
DJ Blackocaine

& the Ahficionados
FREE admission!
Kitchen open till 1am
Art display by fellow Virgo Lichiban
This is thee BIG ONE! Virgo B'day past or comin' up?

Celebrate it with the rest of us!

2 comments:

daoud said...

hey what about me..lol .. Thanks to everyone who came to my bday bash last night.. it was a blast.. if you played yourself and missed it (it was crazy) here's a chance for redemption.. hope to see you later. LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!peace- daoud

Anonymous said...

Sorry i missed this. I was virgo-daddying with no sitter.

but love always!!

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"