Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt. 94)

Hey, I just came across these lost pics I took a few weeks back. They were taken in Bloomie's at this event for WESC & Nylon mag in honor of...I'm not really sure WHAT it was in honor of, I just read somewhere on the invite that you could score some FREE Bloomingdale/WESC exclusive headphones, and that's all that really mattered to me. Basically truth be told (lol). So off I went to rendezvous w/ Renee (yet ANOTHER friend that works in the Ralph Lauren camp) to find out how true this giveaway thing was. Ash called and heard the words "free" and was over there to meet us in "Jamacian man world record" time, to score her own pair too.
Not long did it take for it to get crowded in there (don't really know why you must RSVP, but no one checks the list) and lines start forming for the open bar line, that folks thought was the comp headphones line. DUH! When they did realize it, it was too late. Headphones done off! As a gift of gratitude for all he's been doing for me in the past and present, I re-gifted my headphones and give them to fellow Virgo Deffrei (aka DJ Blackocaine/Ahficionados) for his B'day, being that he ironically lost his own that same week.




No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"