Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Flashing Lights"- Paparazzi Pics (Pt.25)

Saturday past (4/12) I swung by Frank White, that new chill spot on Atlantic Ave., to peep the latest art exhibit by BK's own Carlos Cook. It was a great touch that the artist not only greeted you as you came in, he also handed out redeemable chips, good for free drinks at the bar out back (yes, they have a dope back yard too) "I Hate Women...By Women" is the working title for the collection. Which are all photos that display women in a light you my have never seen before. I made an impromptu attempt to DJ the event till my 20g dinosaur of an iPod froze like a cop was chasing it, then ...get this...it was TOTALLY blank once it did come back on. You know I as vexed right?! I bounced soon after with the "long face", but it was a great turnout none the less. *FYI: Frank White will be the NEW local for "the Class Reunion" (fingers crossed) come Thurs, May 1st!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"