Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Miracle on Fulton St." - Enjoy the Holidays!

From the Minority Report to you and your extended friends and family, here's to hoping you have a very joyous holiday season! Be safe in however you decide to spend it. I wanna see you stick around for next year and years to come. This year I think I'll be celebrating Kwannza. Truth be told I was always a lil' skeptical about the whole Saint Claus bit. Where I grew up at, in my hood, there were NO chimneys for him to come down! And God forbid St. Nick used the fire escape. Shiiiiit, he'd be leaving with an extra hole in is backside from Pop's gat! Strange visitors in the night, are usually TAKING things from the crib not LEAVING "gifts!" Feel me? Anyway I be posting stuff up here and there through the break so come by and check on me once and a while. Or better yet hopefully I'll see you out and about at one of these year end events. One.

"the Gift" @Tamboril 527 Myrtle ave. near Grand St.
FREE! all night + drink specials too and giveaways.
hosted by Guts, Daoud, & the M report

New Year's Events
"New Jack Swing" @ Tamboril 527 Myrtle ave. near Grand St.
9pm-4am
hosted by HeaVy, Not Just Vintage, Butch Diva, Print, the Stylistics Agency, GUTS, the Minority Report, 718 Bodega, Swagger360, & Keith (MSG enterprises)
Advance tix at $20, $40, $50, see Gina@Tamborilnyc.com for tix info. 
General Admission @ door $25
Or
"New Year, New Attitude! @ Deity-368 Atlantic Ave. near Bond st.
10pm-4am
Advance tix admission $40 $50 $90 $100
After hours party 3am - 6am w/ Dj Uncle Mike
$30 Cover at Door

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"