Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Flashing Lights"-Paparazzi Pics (Pt.115)

Boy oh boy, Blackberry finally got it right this time! I don't own one but, I sure do like their parties man! Isn't it weird that other events you go to, folks are standing around not dancing and texting (on their Blkberry's) friends who aren't there. And here you have a Blackberry party, and folks are too busy dancing to have them in hand? Go figure huh! The music was good, the drinks were FREE but bad, and the line/guest list was non-existent. Well, I DID get to the Highbar "hella early" (Cali talk for "ahead of schedule") though. Also how you gonna throw a Blkberry party in a spot that gets NO reception? What that Verizon "Can you hear me now?" guy and his crew wasn't on the list? Bad biz bro. Good thing my folks had known about it before hand, cause calling for "Wingman" back-up was like a "Hillary for Prez. campaign" meaning a dead issue. Lol! I came thisclose to french kissing that Audrey O'Danity Kane chick, till the busboy woke me up, and said I had drunk too much, party done. Dizaam! Crackberry" indeed.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"