Friday, December 12, 2008

"Bag Lady, You Gon' Hurt Yo Self!" -Yep! It's Another Can't Miss Sale

Now why can't I hear about these things when I have REAL money on hand to spend? Looks like I'll be shaking down ol' "Mr. Piggy" again this weekend cause there's yet another GREAT sale going on Sun. Oh damn...It's women's stuff? Well at least I'll get Mom's & my "eye candy of the month" gifts out of the way. Lol.

Sunday, December 14th
"Recessionista"
TheatreLab -137 W 14th St, bet.6th & 7th
11am-7pm
Music by DJ Fauzi
The one day only sale of women's clothes and shoes. Brands: Armani, Prada, Vince, Theory, Dolce and Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Siegerson Morison and more. Everything must go! Presented by Precious Messenger Productions and stylist extraordinaire, Chay the Great. Enjoy free wine and lease RSVP chaythegreat@gmail.com. Tell'em the M report sent ya!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"