Monday, December 22, 2008

"The Bridge...Is Over!" -My Mind Playin' Tricks On Me

The just the other day, feeling down and out about the current fiscal state not only American is in but MY own pockets, I decided to take a casual stroll over the bridge, to clear my head and gather my thoughts. Stopping for a moment to take the view in and ponder life, I was rudely bumped by some jogger blasting that freakin' Van Halen song "Jump." Pissed, even though it was an honest mistake, I went back to my thoughts. That's when I noticed a car zooming down below me. As it sped past, I could faintly hear "Jump to It" by Aretha "the Queen" Franklin playing loudly in the car. How ironic, to hear two jump song's within 5 mins. of each other I thought, but just laughed about it to myself. Feeling a bit tired I rested on a nearby bench, where but a couple of feet from me a photo shoot with what looked to be '80's one hitters House of Pain AND Kriss Kross TOGETHER?!? I'm guessing for some "Where Are They Now?" VH1 special I guessing. It was confirmed when some "stan" yelled out to them,"I loved you guys shit man! "Jump, Jump"..."Jump Around!" You guys ruled!" You basically get the picture right? Anyway, what I wanted to ask you was, cause I was on the bridge, you think God was trying to tell me something?

2 comments:

Charece said...

LMAO, that's so absolutely strange I think you're lying...!

FLY LADY DI said...

lmfao this is too funny al...

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"