Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Acting Like An Ass" -Shrek Hits Broadway!

If I ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, in my lifetime (or my next one for that matter) "miraculously" become some actor who's down at bottom of the career barrel. Looking for meaty roles, to see my name in lights. I give you FULL permission, NO questions asked, all rights to give me a swift kick the back of my head, if I even THINK about playing this part (and myself in the process)! I'll take an educated guess that he's performing the character of "Donkey." in the musical from the Shrek series. And boy, did they make him look like one. Lol. Let's just hope that he doesn't take Eddie Murphy role too serious and start picking up "Trannies" during his nightly car cruising. I can just hear the reviews now saying "He's such a bad ass!"

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"