Monday, December 15, 2008

"Marching To A Different Beat!"-Swagger Jacked...Again

I'm not sure you've been paying close attention but around these parts I've been known to be seen rocking a vintage marching band jacket from time to time. That was just me being me doing what I do. But now the fashion media decides that they wanna take notice and call it a trend(?) Sounds familiar? If you said yes it's cause the SAME site that posted the Mickey phenom that's happening in the streets are now reporting that the "Military/Marching band" craze has descended upon us now. Let me find out someone I know is working/spying for them in my closet. I'll make her leave early in the wee hours of the morning, with NO cab fare to get home! Wait...I do that already. I'll think of some evil payback, just wait. BTW I'm glad the Fashion world is FINALLY taking notice. Cheese!
Peep > "the Urban Drumline"

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"