Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazi Pics (Pt. 74)

Now it's my turn! Truth be told I swore that there was no way that I would find a moments rest to take flicks of an event I was organizing! Just due to ALL the running around to each venue to oversee things. But lo' an behold, I was fortunate to capture SOME of the magic going on at "Rock the Block Bk." Don't get me wrong, Steph (Mei Ling) and Richard (Loissaint) did they motherf**k'n thing thing but it ain't nothing like using your own eye to capture memories. Feel me? Between the NJV/Bush Baby fashion show, Yume's spoken word & live painting jump-off, and of course Frank White's live performances and tribute after party (B.I.G. Pimpin' -Jay-Z & B.I.G.) here's what I saw go down.

1 comment:

Sallomazing! said...

oh yeah baby!!!!! Dope. Glad you captured some good ones!

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"