Monday, August 25, 2008

"I Wanna Dance Tonight..." -Saadiq meets Monae This Wed.

I wasn't ready to post this till I had MY tickets secured, so now that I do I can put this on blast. Okay Raphael Saadiq has now only a new album ("the Way I See It" -60's retro Soul) on the way, but he'll be in concert THIS Wednesday...yep two days from now, at the Highland Ballroom! I was both glad and shocked that there were tickets STILL available for this show. Cause it's been a minute since he's done something in the NYC. Plus Janelle "Stay busy doing shows" Monae will be is opening act for his one. I HIGHLY suggest you do what you can to cop tickets man, his shows are a rare treat.

Raphael Saadiq /Janelle Monae
Wed. Aug 27th
Highland Ballroom -W16th St. near 10th ave.
6pm-10pm
$30 tix

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"