Friday, August 29, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt. 80)

Well, it's not too much to even talk about this one here. Other then the fact that we (meaning Adam West, DJ Brina Payne, the ladies of We Love Ya Like Cooked Food, plus myself) managed to get past the city block long line to get in with ease. And the food handed out was better (much better) than expected. This one wasn't as I hoped it to be. Adam pointed out that there was no "coolness" in the room, and maybe that was just it. Maybe if Stoli Blakberi and the Blackberry Luxe folks teamed up, then...just maybe then will we get to attend a "berry" dope "Black" party! *FYI Adam DOES take pics with white girls, so take that Sallomazing! LMAO!

1 comment:

Sallomazing! said...

yo! I saw the picture before i saw your comment to me! I was like, yo Adam with a white chick!!! crazy

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"