Friday, June 18, 2010

"Hot Bowl Coming Through!" -Brooklyn Bowl Is Cooking!

How long have I been sleeping? Cause I heard not a peep about these HOT featured acts that stopped through to Brooklyn Bowl! You would think after the Block Association smashed over there for "Rock & Bowl" that we would be called first thing to be invited out! But NO! We're still getting wind of things at the VERY last minute like the rest of you common folks! LOL! Anyways, I guess we both missed the N*E*R*D show and the John Legend w/ the Roots thing (last night), catching a DJ set (?) w/ Solange' is still an option. I think I'll pass on that one. It's TONIGHT by the way admission is 10 beans.

SOLANGE' spins
@ Brooklyn Bowl
(61 Whyte St. betwn. N.11th & N.12th)
Doors 11:55
Admission $10

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"