Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Message In A Bottle, BK Style!" -An Absolut-Lee Prefect Night!

Funny I was JUST telling a friend of mine that I would have LOVED to do a launch party for this limited edition "Absolut Brooklyn" thing Spike has lent his name to. And low and behold, my good friend over at Keistar productions has beat me to the (Spike'd) punch! It's all good though, I KNOW The event is in good hands, so all that left for me to do now is tell you about it, attend, and embrass myself by being the bitter angry drunk at the party while dancing shirtless to DJ Spinna tunes!

Absolut & Spike Lee
Invite You To The Jump Off Of

"ABSOLUT BROOKLYN"

@ POWERHOUSE ARENA
37 Main Street at Water Street
DUMBO
, Brooklyn
w/ DJ Spinna
& Special Performance By
Lemon Andersen ~ Poet/Actor

9PM - 12AM / 21+
RSVP - *Invite Is Non-Transferable & Is Valid For You and One Guest*

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"