Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.175)

Feeling kinda bored on a Saturday, I faintly remembered reading on Facebook that Jeese (Boykins III) was having a small acoustic (FREE!) show at Tillman's in the city. So BONG! That became the plan for the night. Hit up a few folks to see if they were "dee" , and was ready to bounce out before the rain started coming down. Hadn't been to Tillman's in a minute (nothings changed) but thought it was the PERFECT setting for this type of show. I just bought myself a new camera (the Canon sx200 punk!) recently for my birthday that just past (happy belated to me), and was DYING to test it out in the type of scenario, being that I attend ALOT of shows. The show went really well but tell me...how are the shots? Feel like you're there right? But you wasn't! Lol

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"