Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.68)

I'm glad I don't have to write an essay about my Summer vacation cause it would be a novel (lol)! Lately I've become a real "Yard" boy with all the events going on around BK. Last weekend it was TWO that popped off back to back that were equal hot and I'm talking besides the weather. First I stopped through to Frank White's, for an event ("Love Ya Like Cooked Food") the Minority Report was co-hosting with a few noteworthy others. The food that was being catered by a few friends of mine, were the hit of the event. Not to s#!t on the music being played (which was dope too) but man...it had you licking OTHER folks fingers! That's how good it was, no lie. Then afterwards we where off to Harriet's (Alter Ego) for the yard sale slash concert they were hosting at that location. Seems like everyone had the same memo, cause it was packed with the same faces (and some new ones) over there too. Overall it was a good look, I'm ready for round two now. Oh don't forget we're "rockin' the block" Sat. Aug. 9th too.






No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"