Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparizzi Pics (Pt.148)

Let me begin by apologizing for taking so long to post in this section for soooo long! The truth of the matter is, either I had just totally forgot my camera on some nights, OR I simply was to busy enjoying the event to remember to take pictures...seriously. Well anyway, that wasn't the case this past Fri. at the Breakfast Club's shoe theme event. Hosted by shoe lovin' Aimee' L. and Lauren of InAWordFab.com (big BOO to Elle/Lmortlock for flaking out) the event turned out rather nicely! Esecially when both guest DJs Radio Rose AND Jasmin Solano were "going in" on the sounds too. The toes was out in full effect that night, with ALOT of choice footwear in attendance. These chicks took that shoe ish to another level man...CRAZY! Sorry if you missed it, oh well I guess you still that their BIG BBQ they're planning to look forward to. I'll let you know when. Ciao'
FYI* I threw up some flicks of DJ Wonder too from Memorial Wkend that I took before my cam died lol.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"