Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.151)

Now for the second DAMN weekend in a row, I've been under the weather with this annoying cold/flu/allergy thing going round. But I could've been death door, and that STILL wouldn't have been a good excuse to miss one of Ms. Erica Young's (footwear designer extraordinaire) world renown BBQ get togethers. She's been hyping me up about this one for a while now, so I just could not miss out...and besides I live RIGHT behind her, so you know it would have been problems if I was a no show. What started off kinda slower than she used to, quickly did a 180 once the Hennessy soaked strawberries were doled out. The weather wasn't showing us NO love but we made the best of it. Not happy with the music selection, I elected myself the designated "iPod DJ" for the night, that's when the bedroom turned into the dance floor. I gladly accepted the high fives, but $#it man, I came to party too! The food was done, the drinks were done, I was done, goodnight! Can't wait till the next one!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"