Monday, June 29, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.154)

Man oh man, June has a hell of alot of B'days boy! I think I've attended at LEAST 5... just in one week alone! Well here are two more I quickly (like an hour tops) breezed through to this week past. The first one was my long time homie D-Nice's annual (must attend!) birthday party, which always bring out the best looking and mature crowd. I only spotted Grant Hill w/wife Tamia, and Datwon Thomas of XXL mag fame in the mix while I was there. I'm pretty sure more stars attended, but ya boy was BEAT from meeting all day so I bounced like a bunny EARLY! Then the very next day I attended a surprise B'day joint for "gate keeper extraordinaire" (of the hottest clubs in NYC) Mr. Chad, who was more than shocked by not only the party attendees, but also seeing his face plastered on make-shift masks and balloons all over the venue! Dope job you guys. I woulds stayed longer but I had a Zzzz train to catch to Sleepy Avenue.

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"