Friday, August 12, 2011

"What More Can I Say? We Killin' Em" - "OTIS" Video Now Up For Your Veiwing

I honestly think this is the first video were Jay-Z wasn't taking himself so seriously! He looks like he's actually having ummm FUN! Hearing the song, I never thought to myself "what would the video treatment be?" Besides that the song is pretty short. But I'm not mad at this AT ALL! I'm sure the video will get as many hits as the song as been getting spins in the club, the radio, on yo iPod, etc. and so on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't mention how you were right when you said you could picture Kanye doing the scream at the end of the song. And by golly, that's exactly what he was doing at the end of the video...Good one!

Brought to you by the Letter "M" said...

You know what? You right! I did say that didn't I? I think I got ESPN or something huh? LOL!

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"