Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Dear Summer, I Miss You Already!" -A Quick Look Back At The Block Boys Summer Time Adventures!

So before I posted this video the other day...



I released this video based on inspiration I had gotten from...



This video that I'm FINALLY getting around to finishing!



If you watched ALL three in a row you can pretty much catch up on summer around New York in one sitting! Minus a few events here and there. Anyways enjoy the fruits of my loom, oops meant labor...that's the saying right? My bad. And let me hear some feedback on how YOUR summer is panning out so far. Oh damn, I almost forgot! Save-the-date: Friday Sept. 2nd, the next 1st Friday, will be the return of "F**k Yo (Bloodclot) Couch!" the Reggae & Rap Edition Labor Day weekend roof top party! A GRAND OPENING at the W Hotel's (Aloft) for a EVERY Friday night party! But for now Friday will be at "the Livingroom" -602 Pacific St. (betwn Flatbush & 4th Ave.) 10-3am Kitchen open ALL night. and a SPECIAL INVITE ONLY party THIS Sat. (Aug. 20th) at the Trump Towers building! Peep the info...

"Private Stock"
@World Bar -845 UN Plaza (Bet 47th and 48th) aka Trump Towers
10pm-4pm
Open bar from 10-11pm
List only! (no cover)
Music by DJ Trauma (Soundproof/the Block Association)
GET DRESSED UP!
RSVP names + guests to theBlockrsvp@gmail.com
ASAP do not forward please!

No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"