Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.259)

As promised today I'm posting even MORE photos I've been taken over the course of say like ummm 3-4 months or so. Again these were taken at various BBQ's, a Sunday brunch party, a couple of hotel events (James, TriBeCa Grand), and one delicious Thai iced tea! I'm getting off the subject but, I think I'm addicted to those damn things! I even brought the home made mix wholesale to make at the crib a while back! Which I found out ONE pack (I can get a gallon out of) cost me the SAME price as ONE glass! But that's just me ranting, now back to the pics below that I hope you enjoy looking at as much as I did taking them. Again, if you see someone you know in any of this bunch PLEASE by all means share on the social network of choice. All except Black Planet! LOL! Wait...does that even exist at all? And WHY are you still on it?


No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"