Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Flashing Lights" -Paparazzi Pics (Pt.131)

Now I've been on hundreds of video sets in my time, so excuse me if I had a bit of reluctance when asked to attend this one. Folks that's been on the scene KNOW the routine right! You have your frantic PA guys, your "I don't even know who's the artist is" posers, a few "I'm an artist, about to come up" folks, the "I'm just trying to slide off with someone" artist/management types, then the "I'm just trying to get seen by any video necessary" chicks. Not too forget, a couple of label heads making sure the money is well spent...and get a few numbers too. I GET IT! Done, I'm over it. However, even though this set did have some of those elements, this shoot was slightly different...slightly. First off security on the set wasn't tight and stuffy like some can be, so I was easier for people to just come through for a cameo say "what up?" give a pound and bounce. Catering consisted a menu of ol' reliable pizza, soda, water, a nice variety of snacks and what not (yum). Fresh Daily, Amanda Diva, Brian Wood, the Retrokidz, Buck Shot, and a few other mentionable, were sprinkled among the crowd mingling w/the extras. It's funny to me how depending on the artist featured (which was Kidz In The Hall btw), the extras that come out look. It was some VERY attractive girls there w/out question, but only one (maybe two) "freakum dress" girl(s) among the crowd. As on other sets you'd be HARD pressed (pun intended) to find one dressed in jeans even. Oh well, maybe I just came late (no pun intended). The track which was an updated "I Got It Made" by Special Ed eventually grew on me by the end of the night, but so does fat chicks (just jokes folks). It was "Eh" maybe I just have to hear it again. I was too focused on what the "freakum dress" girl had to say. Lol. As you can see from the last few photos, Reebok ruled the day.



No comments:

"Come Follow Me Into The Matrix"